General information about Faba Digital
Here is a summary of how Faba Digital uses the information collected while browsing the website fabadigital.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), with the utmost attention to the protection of users’ personal data.
While using the Site and its features, the user may be asked to provide some personal information such as name and e-mail address. Faba Digital undertakes to use such data in accordance with what is described in this document.
The cookie is a “data file” (unique identification code) that the website can send to the user while they are visiting it. The file is stored in the user’s browser file directory so that, on the next visit, the browser can read the cookie and retransmit the information to the website that originally created the cookie.
Depending on the person who manages these data files, cookies are divided into:
- “first party” when they are managed directly by the website owner;
- “third party” when cookies are managed by parties that are not directly to the website visited by the user.
What are data collected for?
Collected data are necessary in order to provide a better browsing experience to users. If you leave a comment or download a file, your data will be saved for an indefinite period of time. In particular, cookies are useful for the following reasons:
Data processing for internal and statistical use
Data are processede to improve the content and services provided by Faba Digital to the user.
Data are also used for promotional purposes, for sending newsletters, special promotions or other email communications that may be of interest to the user.
Faba Digital pays the utmost attention to ensure that the information provided by users is saved and managed in maximum security. To prevent unauthorized access, IT, electronic and managerial procedures are adopted to safeguard data security.
Links to other websites
The Site contains links to other websites. Once you have left the Site, we have no control over the sites visited subsequently. Consequently, Faba Digital cannot in any way be held responsible for the protection of the data you provide by visiting third party websites.
Many browsers automatically accept cookies, but it is always possible to change the settings of your browser to decline the use of some cookies. Please note, however, that changing the settings could make some site functions unusable. Each user can choose whether to limit access to the collection and use of their personal data online:
- When asked to fill in a form, you can check if there is an option that avoids the use of any information collected for marketing purposes;
- Even if you have agreed to allow the use of your data for marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faba Digital does not transfer, sell or distribute personal data that are collected in its databases to third parties, except upon official request from the authorities.
What cookies uses Faba Digital
The Site mainly uses first-party cookies, the “technical cookies” which are necessary for the correct functioning and normal navigation of the website.
The Site can use the following categories of technical cookies:
- Session cookies: Used for technical and functional needs of the website. They are not stored permanently on the users’ computer and deleted at the end of the “session” by simply closing the browser.
- Performance cookies: They collect information in aggregate and anonymous form about the number of users who visit the Site and on their behavior, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- To analyze the statistics of the Site, third-party cookies are used: Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica cookies, web analysis services provided by Google and Yandex. These acquire information anonymously for the purpose of monitoring user sessions on the website.
Here you can find additional information on Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica services and their privacy policies: www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html and https://metrica.yandex.com/about/info/privacy-policy
Each user can change the settings of their browser in order to receive a warning every time a cookie is sent or to block the use of some or all cookies. Furthermore, it is possible to delete all cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of the browser used. Here are the instructions:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Apple Safari: support.apple.com/